Wednesday, December 14, 2011

thankful.


DAY FOURTEEN - Appreciation


What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

I have so many things to be grateful for but above all this year I am so thankful for my family. I have always heard people say that your friends come and go but your family will always be there and this year more than any other I have found that to be true. I'm so glad my little sister is my best friend. I would be so lost without her and I am gonna be so sad when she moves out next year to go to college but I am so excited for her. I have had some issues with my mom too but I love her more than anything and I am so grateful for her. As well as everyone else in my family. They're great. 


Me and Katy. We're twins basically.


No comments:

Post a Comment