Tuesday, December 6, 2011

never looked better and you can't stand it.


DAY SIX - 11 Things


What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2012? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

1) Depression
2) Anxiety
3) Headaches
4) Fake friends
5) Broken hearts
6) Regrets
7) Doubts
8) Not having money
9) Shyness
10) Not traveling
11) Negativity


There's not really a lot of things I can do to eliminate those things. Besides well, getting a job, which is still proving to be difficult for me. Whatever. But most of them really have to do with changing myself. I think I've gotten a head start on most of them so really 2012 will just be about finalizing it and coming to terms with who I am even more. I couldn't be more excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment