Wednesday, December 7, 2011

come find me.


DAY SEVEN - Beyond Avoidance


What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)

I actually think 2011 was my biggest year of being who I am and not having regrets. The first thing that came to mind when I thought of something I didn't do in 2011 that I wanted to do more of was traveling but I don't really have any power over that because I have no money. I really miss traveling. It has always been such a big part of my life. But I definitely think I am going to try to be more adventurous in 2012 though. I've never been one to sit around and not tell people my feelings for them so that won't be an issue but I think I'll try to do more of that. Also greetings from St George! I am basically done with my semester, just have an online final and a portfolio to turn in on Monday. So happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment