Thursday, December 8, 2011

it's almost like the world is saying "stop separating, you are meant to be together."


DAY EIGHT - Five Minutes


Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2011 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2011.

Hahahahahahaha. Oh gosh. Hmm I'm just trying to picture the way my life would be right now if 2011 never happened. Wow. My life would be completely unrecognizable. I don't even know. My whole life has changed this year in so many different ways. And I'm sorry but I don't really want a play by play of what's happened over this past year. Not here. If you know me you know what happened if you don't then we have some catching up to do. And besides, I know there's no way my heart could forget it. Which kind of reminds me of that movie Eternal Sunshine. I know if I had the chance I couldn't and wouldn't erase you even if I tried. It wouldn't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment