Sunday, May 19, 2013

"you can never be overdressed or overeducated"

It's been awhile.
It's summer again.
I turned 22.

There's been a lot and yet nothing has happened. I don't even feel like writing on here anymore. There's so many feelings and none I want to share with the world. I might just go old school and started writing by hand in journals again. I hope you understand, whatever readers I may possibly still have left. I might post here again. I don't really know. I just thought I should throw something on here. I still read a lot of friend's blogs and use blogger to do so, I promise.

One of the classes I took last semester was my senior seminar. I had no idea what it would be about when I registered for it, the only thing I knew was it was called British Studies. It ended up being about Oscar Wilde and I have never loved and hated a man so entirely and so much. I think I will always have a special relationship with him and his writing and I'd like to share some quotes (who knows how accurate they are).


















No comments:

Post a Comment