Sunday, April 7, 2013

caring is creepy

I would like to unknow this please.
Many things but mostly that. I can't get it out of my mind. The lonely look and desperate need for companionship. It broke my heart. And I realized how well off I had things and how much people change when they grow up. And lately I've just been realizing how old I am. How old we all are. And when did that happen? My birthday is next month, but no. The number thing doesn't matter to me really. We were all in such a hurry to grow up, become adults and find out what kind of people we were meant to be. I think I've been doing a job of that part, actually. I like who I am, and it's only getting better to me. But there are still some parts missing. I'm graduating in December. That seems really close and really far away. I still don't know what I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment