Monday, February 11, 2013

and it all seems fine, be it silk or slime.

She said if you jump, the ground will appear beneath you. I hope she's right because I'm scared and I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I'm going to have to jump. Where I'm going to have to grow up. I'm planning on moving out of my parents house soon. Like within a couple months soon. Not that I haven't done it once before but this time I have to be financially responsible for myself. With my tiny salary from my part-time retail job I'll somehow need to support myself. And after that I'll have to find a real job, a grown-up job. Do writers ever get real jobs though? Someone tell me quick. I don't think we do, at least not the majority of us. I'll probably end up taking whatever I can get which is just about as depressing as it gets after suffering through endless drivel trying to get my degree in something that I love, but I digress.

I'm stressed out. I have entirely too much to do but I never seem to end up doing it because I end up being so overwhelmed. But my professor told me I'm supposed to be overwhelmed so I guess I'm normal. There's just so many changes around me I feel like that Keane song. I think that's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment