Thursday, May 24, 2012

even the sun sets on paradise.

I'm a terrible writer. On account of the fact that I don't do it anymore. I don't write. Which is a pretty big fail. If I'm being truthful, it's because I'm afraid. I have purposefully been avoiding writing for about a week now, even though I know it could probably help me the most. A lot has happened and even though I only turned 21 a week and a half ago, I feel like I've aged immensely. I don't want to talk about it though. Like I said I've been avoiding it. And I honestly will probably never discuss it on a blog. So...there's that. My life has become pretty routine really. I work 20ish hours a week but I feel like it's all I do. That and watching shows on Netflix. It's not bad really. I spend a lot of money on clothes too. And I really do need to invest in a new laptop. That's the main reason why I don't blog actually. My old one stays on for like 20 min then goes to hell and restarts itself with some crazy error message. Then it works fine, ha. It's weird. I am going to buy one though so don't worry. I just need to save up a couple hundred more dollars. I had lunch with my old neighbor from Utah State today. It was completely random but good to see him again haha. It's funny how much people can change but still stay the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment