- Thinking about doing the photo a day challenge on Instagram again in May. I did the one in February. It was a lot of fun.
- 21st birthday. 15 days. Could not be more excited. Just ordered a new dress. It's red. I hope it fits. Fingers crossed.
- This song
- My laptop is on its last legs of life. Yes, my pink "Legally Blonde"-esque laptop has seen better days. I was on Forever 21's website today and it wanted to translate the whole thing from Danish. Yeah...it was definitely in English. Psycho. Keeping my hopes up that I'll get a MacBook.
- I have one final this week. On Tuesday. Should be studying, not blogging. Oops.
- All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girl's a ten, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.
- I got an A- in Spanish 1020. Pretty exciting. Celebrating over Eggs Benedict with mi amigo Ryan tomorrow morning. Stoked.
- Love my job and my coworkers are the best. Some times it's boring but I love when it goes by fast or I can be silly with Hunter and Hanna.
- I need to start working out. Legit.
- I wonder if we ever stop feeling like we're teenagers.
- I started Mad Men on Netflix (finally). I can already tell I'm gonna be addicted to it.
- All those fairy tales are full of shit, one more stupid love song I'll be sick.
- Someday I'll be good at blogging. Maybe.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
i do my best when i'm busiest.
Random thoughts in no particular order: