Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I see you riding ‘round town with the guy I love and I’m like forget you…

Day 23: Share one of your current favorite tunes

So I uh, don’t really have a current favorite tune. But my default is almost always Seventy Times 7. It fits my life absolutely perfectly right now so look that ish up.

In case you haven’t heard there was a gigantic blizzard warning issued for most of Northern Utah and Idaho and probably part of Wyoming and whatever basically just a ton of the western states. I still went to my severe and unusual weather class today though which seemed fitting and learned a lot about blizzards. Then he made us go outside and measure that crappy old snow we had leftover from the weekend so that was annoying. But I was reminded of the time when I was in Disneyworld with my family and there was a hurricane warning that was issued and we went to Epcot for half the day and then had to settle into our condo and prepare for the storm. It was the same kind of feeling that I had to carry on normally with my life but still realize that there was potential danger coming later on. The main difference between these two events was that the hurricane was much much worse. Seriously the blizzard has basically fizzled out here. I guess lake effect snow is still possible and the severe cold is the real issue here but I was prepared for a lot worse.

But meh whatever at least we’re all safe inside our warm homes. I couldn’t be more grateful for that.

Stay safe and warm everyone.

I didn’t take this but I thought it was pretty…and fitting.

I have a thing for pictures of deserted roads. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment