Monday, November 22, 2010

twenty-two

Day 22: A photo that makes you happy

photo

words to live by.

In other news,

There is a rare blizzard warning in effect tomorrow evening. So that’ll be exciting. Have I ever told you how much I hate snow? Mostly driving in it but you know…

On a happier more exciting note,

Harry Shum Jr (Mike Chang) was just officially made a regular on Glee. I am so excited I can’t even tell you.

Also,

It’s rivalry week! And those stupid cougars are going downnnnn.

I made a t-shirt at the pep rally today. It was pretty exciting. Also hearing the marching band play Lady Gaga and Bohemian Rhapsody while my professor tried his best to stay on topic of overpopulation wasn’t too bad either.


this also made me happy, sorry if you've heard it:

A Ute, an Aggie and a Cougar were hiking together when they came across an old coke bottle. When they picked it up a genie popped out in a cloud of smoke.
"For freeing me I shall grant each of you one wish."

The Aggie thought for a moment, then said, "Well, agriculture is important to our state school, so my wish is that Cache valley will always have good crops each season."
"It is done." said the Genie.

The Cougar thought for a moment and said, "Well, we in Happy Valley like to be in the world but not of the world, so my wish is that there be an invisible wall around Utah Valley."
"It is done." said the Genie.

"Fill the valley with water." Said the Ute.

No comments:

Post a Comment