Wednesday, November 24, 2010

bert & ernie

Day 24: Time to face morph / http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//Transformer/

Uhh…so today’s post was weird but I tried to do it and for some reason it wouldn’t work on my computer haha. You’re supposed to morph your face into another race or whatever and the mouth part wouldn’t work for me soo you don’t get to see what I’d look like if I were Asian or Black or something haha sorry to disappoint.

So in replacement I’m gonna do day 25 right now too.

Day 25: A letter to someone you wish you kept in touch with

Dear person I wish I kept in touch with,

I wish I could describe how much I miss talking to you. You were my best friend for so long and it’s still hard to believe you’re not around sometimes. It’s been awhile since we stopped talking now and I am mostly over it, but I still miss having my one best friend I could always count on. I miss having that one person I never grew sick of who understood me inside and out. We talked a couple months ago a little bit over texts. It felt so good and so natural to be talking to you again and you said you’d text me again soon but you never did. I wish I could change the way things ended with us, maybe found a way to make you not want to lose touch with everyone back here so fully. It’s hard not to feel lonely without you. You were so much a part of my life for so long that I still can’t help but feel a little bit broken without you around. I don’t think I could ever tell you this, and I’ll probably never see you again which seems so weird. I know you won’t ever come back for high school reunions and I don’t know how much longer your parents will live in Utah so things between us probably are irreparable. It is one of my biggest regrets that I lost such an amazing friend and I will forever carry our memories of our teenage years with me and hope that somehow you know how sorry I really am.

Love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment