Monday, November 29, 2010

I go back to December all the time.

So I know I skipped on Saturday to write about the Holy War and then I didn’t write at all yesterday so I have pretty much failed at my blog challenge. I think I was subconsciously (and consciously) avoiding today’s or yesterday’s topic…

Day 28: Your first kiss

It’s not that I am ashamed of my first kiss. It wasn’t some kind of cheesy dare or a throw away first kiss that happened in 2nd grade. It was something that I felt like I held out for. If I could describe it in one word I guess it would be…controversial. Which is probably not a good adjective of what a first kiss should be. In my point of view it was the kind of a event that people write songs, books, and movies about. I myself was actually writing a book about it. Maybe not just the first kiss but the boy it was with as well as the aftermath and the boys who came after.

In the smallest of details my first kiss happened at the age of 14. It was the end of February and there was a boy that I really really liked. He lived across the street from me. We met in the middle of our circle one night and that’s how it happened.

It doesn’t seem like much but it changed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment