Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i rather enjoy icicles

Day 29 Provide the HEX code of your favorite color /http://www.febooti.com/products/iezoom/online-help/online-color-chart-picker.html

FB0073

I don't really get why that was important or relevant because you can't really see the color or anything but whatever hahaha.

Tonight was the opening night auction for Festival of Trees. I don't think many of you know but Festival of Trees is kind of a huge deal in my life. First I'll explain what it is though. Basically there are hundreds of Christmas trees that are all decorated and donated to this one event and then auctioned off and all the proceeds go to Primary Children's Medical Center. My mom has been involved in this charity for 15 years I believe and served as the chairwoman for 3 years. Needless to say this has always been a huge part of my Christmas and my mom is involved with it all year long. Also telethon in June but that is another story.

So anyway opening night was tonight and it was my first time going because you have to be at least 16 to go and while I've reached that requirement years ago my little sister hadn't until this year. So that was a lot of fun. It's nice to get all dressed up and go somewhere like that haha. I really enjoyed it. Also saw Mr. Odom hahaha flashback to middle school. He was the principal there for those who don't know.

Anyway, I think that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment