Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"it's gonna hurt because it matters."

It's finally feeling like fall, which is my favorite season ever. I've blogged about fall before in years past and it's still true. I am just not ready for the snow, but I never really am.

I guess I'll try updating this once a week, that seems like a manageable goal. I still hate school. I'm just pushing through it though, that's all I can really do. Tests have started and essays wait to be written. Work has been a nightmare lately and I think I really am getting sick this time. The joys of working and being a student. Not really.

I don't know what else to say. My life is boring. I guess that means I'm an adult now. Which was something that I always wanted to be but always seemed so far away, and now that it's here I wish it was still unreachable. I just need something exciting to break up the monotony, and there is something I want but I'll never admit it out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment