Sunday, August 26, 2012

here we go again

Life update:

1) School started Monday...yikes. Guess who didn't blog ALL SUMMER? Oh wait you probably know the answer to that one...

2) Everyone in my life is married. Okay, not really my closest friends are not but it's getting crazy! I am so happy for everyone I just didn't realize we were that old.

3) This is my first blog post from my new beautiful MacBook Pro. Thanks grandma for the money for it.

4) My baby sister moved out. I still feel weird about it.

That's the short list. The long list well...
It's been a terrible week for me. Easily the worst start of a semester ever. My whole graduation date is now up in the air due to many class changes and stupid e-mails regarding some of my credits. I'm trying to figure it at all out still. I'm very stressed out. I'm trying not to get discouraged but I've never really loved school. I've just been trying to get it over with my whole life and I am realizing now more than ever that I need to keep writing on my own. So I don't know if that will take place in a blog format or more on my own for myself but it is definitely going to happen. So hopefully you'll hear more from me soon. That's kind of all for now, maybe I'll write something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment