Sunday, March 18, 2012

i tried to hold your hand but you'd rather hold your grudge

The rules for this tag game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a picture of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them. 









Randomness


1. I should be writing a paper right now.


2. I have a ridiculous number of Draw Something games going on right now and I never seem to be able to catch up on them.


3. I just got a job at a new boutique at Fashion Place mall. It's called Francesca's Collections.


4. I'm craving coffee. Might have to take a study break to procure some. 


5. I have 7 different iPhone cases...it's a bit of an obsession.


6. I have 434 followers on Twitter so I'm a relatively small deal.


7. I am going to California on Wednesday.


8. Every time I think about blogging it's usually because I'm either avoiding something or need to vent. Neither one of those things are very good for maintaining followers but it's therapeutic so you'll have to deal.


9. I'm home alone! And breaking all the rules. Well just a few.


10. I want to fix things with a certain person and I'm starting to worry the only way I'll be able to do that is giving him a taste of his own medicine.


11. My best friend moon walked into a freezer the other day at the grocery store and it still makes me laugh whenever I think about it.




Jill's Questions
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
That changes on a daily basis. Right now I think just plain chocolate sounds delightful.


2. If you could live anywhere for 10 years, where would you live?
London, of course.



3. What would have as a pet if it could be anything?
I legit want a fox as a pet, they actually can be domesticated too.

4. Favorite movie?

The Holiday, duh.


5. Paper or plastic?
Paper. I am a writer, after all ;)



6. What is an invention that you want to invent?
I'd appreciate if any kind of food could just appear at the touch of a button. Like in the Capitol in Hunger Games.



7. What is your favorite kind of weather?
Pretty much like today actually. Mild weather with a bit of sun. I love rain too though.



8. I'm copying this, but guilty pleasure?
Taylor Swift and Gossip Girl.


9. What are you most excited for during 2012?
Summer.
10. If you could have any career in life, what would it be?
Traveling writer. Or something.

11. If you could redo one thing from the past five years, what would it be? 

I don't play that game anymore.


11 New Questions.


I don't really know anyone to tag so I'll just make 11 new questions for whoever reads this and wants to play. If you do though, leave me a comment so I can read your answers!


1. Would you ever audition for a reality show? Which one?


2. What literary character do you most wish was real?


3. How do you feel about gay marriage?


4. Do you like cats?


5. Do you believe in fate?


6.  Favorite Disney movie as a kid?


7. Do you believe in an afterlife?


8. Would you rather wake up early or sleep in late?


9. Are you single or in a relationship?


10. If you could be another race, what would you choose?


11. Do you have any strange eating habits? 

1 comment: