Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the one that got away.

So obviously I have been better at the whole blogging thing. I have just been busy with school, not to mention I barely get on a computer anymore unless I'm doing satanic Spanish homework. I also haven't really had much inspiration for the blog (sorry). So I'm gonna take a lame cop-out and just do a survey. Pretend it's Tuesday and we'll have Truthful Tuesday...ha.


What size is the last bed you kissed on? 
Queen.

When was the last time you were sick? 
Hmm couple weeks ago I think.

Are you one of those people who are always cold? 
Almost always haha.

What are you listening to? 
Let's Snuggle playlist on 8tracks! woo.

How many more days until your birthday? 
172 days. I have a countdown in my phone.

Do you have any summer plans yet? 
Nah, it's still pretty far away :(

When was the last time you shaved your legs? 
I don't even want to answer this. Mainly because I don't know. Gross.

Is there someone you wish you were closer with?
Definitely.

Do you tend to waste a lot of money?
Yeah, I try really hard to watch my spending though.

Have any addictions?
You could say that.

Are you anything like your siblings?
My sister and I are basically twins in a lot of ways, so yeah.

Have you ever had a stalker?
Haha no.

What did you last drink?
Coke.

Have you ever received an injury from a hook up?
Hahaha couple bruises and sore muscles ;)

What did you last eat?
Chocolate gelato.

Who is the last person you hugged?
My mom I think haha.

Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?
Yes I do!

When was the last time you had a crowd at your house?
I don't even know.

What can you smell?
Nothing?

How many cell phones have you had?
4 I think.

Which school year do you think will be the saddest?
Haha I don't really know how to answer that.

Do you have trust issues?
Yeah...

Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
No I'm not.

Where do you get all your clothes?
All kinds of places? 

What did you do today?
Went to class, helped put up Christmas lights, bagged tons of leaves, went to a movie, out to dinner, and just hung out at home. Nice and chill.

Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Hahaha no. I never do.

Do you have a YouTube account?
Sure do.

Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
I don't think so actually.

Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Absolutely.

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No :)

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes indeed.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
Yes haha.

Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Depends on who I'm sleeping with.

Will next friday be a good one?
Fridays are always great.

When was the last time something bothered you?
Today.

Do you think age matters in relationships?
Yes and no.

Honestly, if you could go back 8 months and change something, would you?
Ha I would change so much...I think about it all the time.

Have you ever lived with a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Not yet.

When will your next kiss be?
No idea...

Who was the first male you talked to today?
In person, it was Ryan.


1 comment:

  1. we totally listen to the same playlist on 8tracks hahaha. ALso, I miss you and love you. :)

    ReplyDelete