Monday, August 15, 2011

you belong with me, not swallowed in the sea.

Well hello there blog readers. I don't really know if any of you are out there anymore but I hope you enjoyed all my little pictures from my last post. Probably not because no one commented haha. I feel like I should actually write something but I'm scared of what might spill out if I start letting it. I'm trying really hard to get past things. I really am. I'm using unconventional methods...at least for me. School starts in a week though so I guess I'll have to focus myself on my studies instead of partying which will be better for me mentally and physically ha. I'm taking creative writing and I am so excited, maybe I can actually start writing something meaningful again. It's been too long. Loss is always good for writing too so maybe this will be a good semester. Here's to hoping. I'll try to write more later I'm really tired. Last night was a little crazy...here's some words of wisdom from an 8 year old to tide you over...ha



No comments:

Post a Comment