Tuesday, August 30, 2011

what was normal in the evening, by the morning seems insane



...and on the second week of school Sammy came down with the cold from hell. Actually I think it's more like the flu. My whole body is aching and my throat has never been more sore in my life.

I should be doing my Spanish homework because it's due tonight but I'm taking a break. Spanish is so hard for me, I keep getting the words mixed up with French words because well, I took French for 3 years. Why am I not taking French now? I've been asking myself the same question...oh yeah! Because French is scary haha and the class times sucked. Also Spanish is a lot more useful soo we're giving it a try.

Anyways yeah that's the bane of my existence. I'm not really good at this whole school thing. Homework is kinda not my strong suit. Oh well I guess. Maybe you'll be lucky and I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment