Sunday, August 28, 2011

the obligatory first week of school post

So I survived another first week of school. Admittedly, I've had worse first weeks of school, but I've also definitely had better. I reallllllly like my classes though. I love my professors, so already we're off to a much better start than last semester. I haven't met my Adolescent Lit prof yet because he canceled class this week but I have only heard good things about him and I could not be more excited for that class. So all in all I think I gave myself a pretty fun semester minus a few of the things that stressed me out this week I really have a lot to be thankful for.

In other news my bff/neighbor Sarah Marshall is getting married super soon and it's crazy. I am so happy for her though Max is a great guy and I know they'll be very happy together :)

I also saw the movie One Day this week and it was really good but so sad! I won't spoil it for people who haven't seen it but it's a pretty good one. I cried.

In other other news I don't really know what to say. I need to start writing something better again, this much I know. I just feel like people who read this blog can't handle the other side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment