Thursday, June 30, 2011

reunited.

I've been sitting here staring at this blank page trying my hardest to figure out a way to start this entry. I think I just have to dive in. I guess after awhile of missing someone you start to get used to that feeling that something is missing until you see them again. Especially when it's someone who used to be such a big part of your life. I had coffee with my former best friend Jane yesterday and I still kind of can't believe it. I don't really know what more to say about it except that it's weird how there's some people that I think you never really lose a connection with. It was a little bit awkward at first and we've both changed a bit but we still have a bond and I could tell she still really cares about me. Hopefully we'll be able to rekindle our friendship even more over the next couple months while she's home.

We also got mistaken for these two like old times. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment