Thursday, May 5, 2011

feel free to ignore this.

This is gonna be a lame update. And possibly a whiny one at that butttt...there is one thing keeping me from...


It is this asinine paper that I'm supposed to be writing about something that makes absolutely no sense. I'm serious if you don't believe me google James Joyce's "Finnegans Wake" it's one of the worst things I've ever read, but if any of you can understand it and help me finish this damn paper I will take you out to dinner. But because this is the only thing standing in my way it is probably going to be the worst paper I've ever written because I am completely half-assing it and not trying at all. Besides I think my professor is on crack which sparked an interesting discussion (read: argument) with my ex boyfriend about it who seems to think my professor is a gift from God. I guess there's a reason we're not together anymore right? Right.
Anyway thanks for letting me rant about stupid things. In other news, I got my hair done today so I'm on a high from that. It always makes me feel so much better afterwards :) I also caught up with my neighbor Ashley while laying in the sun and playing with her dog so it was nice and tonight I'm supposed to go to the Cheesecake Factory with my cute family. So all in all despite my stupid paper hanging over my head, I am having a great Thursday! Sorry this wasn't anything thought provoking or what not I just am not really feeling that right now. I'll just get back to writing my paper and watching Grease...the real one. Although it's not nearly as good as the one my high school did, at least not nearly as hilarious.

1 comment: