Monday, February 14, 2011

i've never heard silence quite this loud

Thanks for your responses on my last entry everyone. I tend to agree with you all, I find it hard to believe that you could ever really hate someone you once loved but it's something I wonder about.

Anyway, it's Valentine's Day. I started the day off really positively and was very excited because the sun was out and it was supposed to be a warm day. I got to wear a summery dress to school and I knew I was going to see the person that I love today even if he doesn't feel the same anymore.

Somewhere along the way though this day finally got to me. I tried to tell myself it was just another Monday and I still had Pretty Little Liars, Greek, and Gossip Girl to look forward to but about an hour ago I kind of just got sad. But it's okay! I've been single most of my life, nothing new and this is what I keep telling myself:
because he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment