Friday, December 31, 2010

so I bid my goodbye

b218413882

2010 wasn’t horrible to me. I won’t act like it was. However, the past few months have been hard on me. I lost a lot of faith in people this year. I don’t really know if that faith is possible to be restored. I think a part of my heart and my light hearted attitude towards trust has definitely been shattered for good. A part of me is closed off and it will be hard to get around in the future. I don’t really think I was naïve before, but I know better now but not in a way that I would ever wish upon anyone.

2010 was a year that I will always remember though. It was definitely a big turning point for me. I transferred from Utah State and moved back home. I changed my major to my true passion; English. I lost some friends, gained some new ones, and rekindled old friendships with people from high school. But of course, above all other things that happened this year I met him and everything changed. And that is something I will never forget.

So here’s to 2011. May you hold new adventures, new friends, new loves, and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment