Wednesday, December 8, 2010

every time we touch

Alright, it's time for some catch-up. I'm gonna post all of these separately sooo just read them all haha.

Day 35: A letter to an ex
Day 36: A photo of your car
Day 37: What feature do you get complimented on the most?

---

Day 35: A letter to an ex

Dear ex,
It's been a long time since we dated. Almost 5 years. I can't believe the time has passed that quickly. You were the first boy I ever kissed. The first boy that I ever fully gave my heart away to. Our relationship was pretty flawed but it is still something that I think about fondly even though it ended in a completely hurtful way. I wish we could've left things between us in a better way. I was just too in love with you to settle for just being friends and we were both so young. I kick myself now for missing these years that we could've been best friends like we were before but I guess that's just life sometimes. I'm thankful for the friendship that we have now but I think I'll always wonder how different things could be.
Love,
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment