Monday, November 15, 2010

when you’re [[fifteen]] and somebody tells you they love you…

“If two people are meant to be together they’ll eventually find their way back”

-Gossip girl

Best show ever? I think yes.

Day 15 – A letter to someone you wish you could meet

In honor of my last post I thought I’d write toooooo…T Swift. Yes I am one of those girls that loves her. Deal with it Winking smile

Dear Taylor,

You probably get crazy letters from fans all the time saying how much people love your songs and how much they relate to them but your music really does touch me. All of your songs have an impact on me and they’re all fun to rock out to in my car which is definitely my criteria for good music. I love the way you write your lyrics. Some people criticize you for calling people out, but I know in my own writing I do just about the same thing. As long as you’re honest about your feelings and it’s therapeutic I don’t see any real harm in it. You are such an inspiration to me and seem like a fun cute girl to hang out with. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love,

Sammy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment