Monday, November 1, 2010

[day one]

Ah, today is Day 1 of my 50 day blog challenge. So here goes.

Day 1: Introduce yourself

This is probably the most generic question EVER. And I never really know what to say but, my name is Samantha Smith. I go by Sammy or Sam. I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. I've lived in the same house my entire life except when I lived in Logan for 8 months last year. I am 19 years old. I attend the University of Utah and I love it. I have 4 siblings - 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My little sister Katy is my best friend. I have a puppy named Noodle, he's almost a year old now! I have blonde hair and blue eyes...uh...London is my favorite city but I have some strange obsession with Canada. If nothing else, it's really beautiful there. I love traveling, I can't stand staying in Utah for too long, I get a little bit crazy. I'm pretty stubborn and extremely loyal. I am the perfect blend of sensitivity and strength. I'm pretty shy, yet sometimes outgoing. I'm working on it. I'm pretty much the stereotypical girl. My favorite color is pink, I love shopping, and I'm terrible at math.

I think that's a good enough introduction for now haha. If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to comment!

3 comments:

  1. Oh hey!! I hate math too! Let's be friends!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your opinion about BYU and are you a fan of delicious flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate BYU. We HAVE to beat them on the Psych thing. You guys...this is legit haha.

    ReplyDelete