Saturday, November 20, 2010

and on the twentieth day…

Day 20: A letter to someone who changed your life

Dear someone who changed my life,

I don’t know how to ever thank you or communicate to you how you’ve changed me. You reminded me of my first true love and only talent – writing. I am grateful to you everyday for making me see my writing in different ways and view it as a possibility for the rest of my life. I know I wasn’t anywhere near your favorite student but I miss our chats, you were always there for me when I needed you. You were more of a teacher, you were one of my good friends. I miss you and wish I could talk to you more but things have gotten crazy and I don’t really know how to get back in contact with you.

I think it may have been too long, maybe too much time has passed. Regardless, I still think of you often with love and respect and I hope you are doing well wherever you are.

Love,

Sammy

 

In other news,

HP7 part one was freaking amazing. Probably my favorite in the series, not even joking haha. I loved it. I actually dressed up for the premiere too and went with friends so that was exciting. I can’t believe it’s almost ending though. It’ll definitely feel like I finally have to grow up when it’s over which will be very sad.

z209207112

No comments:

Post a Comment