Friday, November 19, 2010

all I can say, I shouldn’t say

Day 19: Secrets you may be willing to share

I am actually a pretty open person, I don’t really let many of my own secrets stay a secret but I’d like to think I’m very good at keeping other’s secrets.

Another thing is, I am absolutely fascinated by secrets. Probably because I am fascinated by people and their thought processes. There’s this amazing blog called Post Secret that’s quite popular that I have lovingly followed quite religiously for the past 3 or 4 years. I must admit I have saved 800 secrets of other people over these years that I either agree with, sadden me, give me hope, or otherwise just astonish me.

I thought I would share some with you, keeping in mind I don’t identify with all of these.

amore

battle

z133648085

good

novels

s75005250

sweaty

w35459092

words

z9231152

1stday

9.11

achooo

birthday

bruce

Hahahahahahahah Winking smile

ididthefootnotes2

nottheboss

ofheightsandairplanes

publiclimp

stay

teachers

underany

z169290313

idiot

 

frank

green

idloveyouback

Magician

mc

match

I’ve always wondered that…I think I’d do that as a teacher Winking smile

sorry2

suicide

arandano

dog2

faith

Obviously I have many more where these came from but it’s pretty long so I think I’ll quit.

Also,

All my secrets lately just have to do with him. All of them. Everything else stopped mattering after I met him. I guess that’s my secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment