Wednesday, April 21, 2010

secrets are necessary.

I suck at writing on here.
I'm terribly sorry. I'm a good writer I promise, I just feel like I water everything down I want to write so it's not really something I look forward to doing.
If I hadn't gotten into so much trouble writing other blogs throughout my life perhaps I wouldn't feel so paranoid but the truth of the matter is that is what happened and you can't change your past, just your future. So that's what I'm trying to do and I'm starting to hate it. This blog's future I mean, my future looks great and I could not be more excited for it.
I'm just giving you guys an explanation. I'll try to be better and I'll try to gain a passion for this blog. Lately it just feels like it's mocking me. Bleh.



That is one of the many post secrets that I've saved on my computer. Maybe I'll upload more. Of course not all of them are secrets that I also have. Some are simply for amusement or I find them interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment