Sunday, October 14, 2012

decide what to be, and go be it.

I have to go back to school tomorrow :(
That's really bumming me out right now. And it's consuming (most) of my thoughts at the moment.
I just did a Spanish assignment, I think I've completely forgotten that language and it's only been a week without it oops.
Fall is in full swing. I am currently wrapped up in blankets in bed like a cute little no-make up, unwashed hair, girl burrito. Appetizing, eh? I also have a koala hoodie on. Oh yes.
I should be writing a thesis statement to e-mail to my professor about what I want to write my "longer paper" for the semester about. I have no idea. Absolutely none. I've been putting it off all week and now I have to face that monster and I don't want to. I want to hide in my bed burrito and ignore school but I guess that's not an option anymore. I can't wait til this term is over.
My week consisted mostly of work with little sprinkles of fun mixed in like: visiting my sister at BYU/exploring Provo, baking cookies for some sexual men with my best friend, eating my body weight in pumpkin pancakes from IHOP, delivering cookies to one aforementioned sexual man, drinking a little bit of wine, sleeping in, shopping, Natural History museum with my dad, and rocking out to T Swift todos los dias.
Oh and I saw Pitch Perfect and I thought it was hilarious and I want to see it again and keep it quoting it all my life. Also The Avett Brothers are my lyrical soul mates at the moment and I want them to follow me around all fall and winter long.

"When nothing is old, deserved, or respected
And your life doesn't change by the man that's elected
If you're loved by someone you're never rejected
Decide what to be and go be it."



No comments:

Post a Comment