Sunday, January 15, 2012

it's times like these when silence means everything.


Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.



So much has changed. I loved someone a lot, and one day I woke up and I realized what moving on really is. There’s such a big difference between getting over something and getting through it. I got through with it all, but if he came up to me and told me that he sincerely loved me, I wouldn’t resist that. It’s funny how things work out right? You think you’ll be best friends with someone forever and one day you’re just not anymore. All I know for sure is that when you love someone, I mean truly love someone, whether it’s a friend or a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever, you never stop loving them. Think about it. I’ve moved on, yes, but a part of me will always belong to him. I will always have that part of me that loves him.



Gossip girl comes back tomorrow. I could not be more excited. I guess I should probably do a life update or something. School is good. It's a lot different than last semester. I think I am actually gonna have to do a lot of homework, mostly reading and writing because I'm finally into my major. Yay. I went on a date on Friday, it was a lot of fun. I'm still amazed by how much my life has changed over the course of one year. I'm still not used to it, but it's becoming more and more normal. I'll try to update at least weekly but well, you know me, and I've said that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment