Sunday, October 30, 2011

maybe you'll remember me. what i gave is yours to keep.

I don't really know what to say lately which is why I haven't been saying anything at all. I guess I'm of that old school of thought where I keep my mouth shut unless I have something important to say. Although you wouldn't know that by my twitter feed, but that doesn't really matter. I updated my layout, I don't know why just wanted a change I guess, which is kind of what I've been wanting in my life. It's all the same and I desperately need something to shake me up in a good way. But I don't really know what to do about it...besides watch lots and lots of Gossip Girl since it's now on Netflix. 

But anyway I bought 3 new iPhone cases this week and I found this while I was shopping and I thought it was so cute


I am really gonna try to start blogging more I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment