Saturday, July 2, 2011

dsfdshregfd



I have these meltdowns probably once a month. I think I bottle things up a lot. I've somehow gotten it into my head that showing weakness is probably the worst thing a person can do. So I keep everything inside me. I'm a very sensitive person too so eventually (about once a month) it all hits me and I either start hyperventilating and freaking out or crying and getting really depressed. It scares me when I get like this and I continually tell myself I need to be stronger and keep bottling these things up but the cup always spills over and I can't undo it once it happens. The flood gates open I guess you could say. And I guess that's what's been going on the past couple of days and I can't stop it and it's scaring me. I feel so fragile and I hate it and I feel like a burden and annoyance to everyone around me. I don't know how to not be like this though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment