Saturday, April 9, 2011

wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts...

It's finally getting harder to remember the things that I used to replay over and over in my mind. I guess this is progress, but it's also very strange. It's crazy to me how someone who used to be such a big part of my life and unfortunately, my identity can keep slowly fading away into my past. It's not a bad thing by any means, it's just something I've been thinking about. It's also funny to think that things I was so sure of months ago are now either gone or completely different in my mind. Life is just a funny thing I suppose...you go for months where nothing really seems to change then one day you look up and realize that everything is completely different. I guess this is sounding depressing and nostalgic but really it's not. I'm actually really impressed with my strength and progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment