Saturday, April 16, 2011

i wanna go far away.

Things you [probably] don't know about me:

  • I am an interesting combination of sensitivity and strength. I have a pretty hard exterior and will stick up for myself against anyone, but on the inside things get to me and stay in my head for a really long time. I guess I pretty much embody forgiving but never forgetting...
  • I love picture frames. seriously. Especially detailed ones or ones with rhinestones. Ha.
  • Hair/make-up tutorial videos are really relaxing to me for some reason...yeah Idk what that means either. They're calming to me though. especially Michelle Phan videos.
  • I do not live by the old adage that "actions speak louder than words". I think most people do and can figure out how people feel about them by their actions and not what they say but not me. I need verbal reassurance that I matter to people.
  • I can't cry in front of people. Seriously there's only a handful of people that I've ever cried in front of. If you're one of them you should know you're in a select group and I probably really trust[ed] you.
  • I have recently discovered/accepted the fact that I am lactose intolerant. but that does not stop me from eating ice cream like it's going out of style.
  • I have a fantasy of living in New England on the shore preferably in an old lighthouse. Sometimes in this fantasy I am a crazy old recluse who writes novels and poetry and scares the people in the local town. Other times I live with a man whom I love and we cuddle in front of our fireplace doing a crossword puzzle with our dog laying beside us.

That is seven random things about me. I'm not even sure why I told anybody these things but no one is commenting my stuff so I thought I'd throw that out there.

Enjoy my weird mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment