Saturday, April 2, 2011

about that...

The truth is, there aren't enough hours in the day for everything I want to do or need to get done or for all the time I want to spend with you.



I guess I've recently required a life. It's been funny. I've gone all these years and all this time without one and somehow gotten by. I have a group of friends that I mostly hang out with now which is a pleasant change and a sweet boyfriend that makes me chai tea at 2 in the morning and helps move tree branches out of my yard on his Saturday afternoons.

I don't really know what else to say. Things have been seemingly perfect on the surface but I suppose there are a lot of things that are brewing under my happy exterior. It's been tough, and I guess I still struggle with letting people in and sharing some of my feelings with people. I just take so many things upon myself and don't know how to ask for help until I'm piled up under everything and I break down. I guess that's something I still need to work on.

In any case, it is almost summer and I desperately need a job. I'm waiting to hear back from an interview I had last week and I'm hoping it comes through otherwise things are going to get really bad.

In all honesty though my life is really good right now and I am extremely happy. I feel like I belong here and all the people I know are meant to be in my life right now. It's a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment