Sunday, March 6, 2011

fake palindromes

My name is Sammy Smith.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am completely overwhelmed by this stupid paper I'm supposed to be writing right now so for some reason my mind keeps narrating itself in a stupid manner so I thought if I wrote on my blog maybe it would go away.

So far it hasn't.

I guess there's a couple other things stressing me out more than my paper, it's just that the paper seems to be the most prevalent issue at the moment so it's taking all the heat.

I randomly have the urge to say that I hate John Mayer and Jack Johnson. I know, something must be wrong with me but I've never liked those two and I swear everyone else my age does. I'd rather listen to Andrew Bird and Joshua Radin. I probably should've gone to Joshua Radin's concert now that I think about it but 22 dollars seems like a lot of money to me these days. My Wednesday night was rather interesting on it's own anyway...

I don't know where these thoughts are coming from. I wish my brain would shut up for two seconds so maybe I could come up with something intelligent but at the same time, I really don't think anyone in my Modernism class is particularly intelligent. They all seem like desperate wannabes who just say things they think my tries-too-hard professor wants to hear. Maybe if they said it in French they'd impress him otherwise...I don't know. Now I'm just being catty and I don't really mean that. I guess I'm just so overwhelmed.

I want to run way. Why am I even in college? I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. I always knew there was a reason we were such good friends :) I can't stand jack johnson or john mayer... Joshua radin is where it's at. Check out iron and wine's song belated promise ring and also i think you'd like Landon Pigg :) love youuu bestie!

    ReplyDelete