Monday, February 21, 2011

sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

It’s been almost a week since I’ve updated which actually is weird for me haha and to think I used to never use this thing. Well like I said in my last post a lot of things happened and I’ve noticed some changes in myself. Still don’t wanna discuss it here and probably never will. I’ve been struggling the past 6 months and letting things go and finally realizing I deserve better than the way I’ve been treated has been like a weight lifting off of me. I don’t know what the future holds for me with that person and truthfully we probably will never speak again, and if that’s what happens I think I can finally accept that. It doesn’t hurt anymore.

Anyway.

This past weekend was definitely a turning point for me though and I am so thankful and loving of those who I shared it with. It was one to remember ha.


And the quote of the week has been updated. I'm not sure if anyone has even noticed that yet but I update it every Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment