Saturday, February 5, 2011

I love...

Pictures of deserted roads that look like they haven't seen a car in a long time.



I also have always had a fantasy of running through an empty field in the middle of nowhere.


I'm starting to realize more and more though that running away from my problems isn't helping anything. I told myself that I'd love to move away and start all over but in all honesty I can't change where I'm coming from. And moving away may seem like the ultimate fix but it's only cowardice. I wish you'd realize that too. It doesn't matter if I'm a thousand miles away or three feet away from you, the distance still hurts and if anything adding more distance makes it worse. I spend all my time wondering where you are and who you're with but imagine that from a different time zone. I can't. I'm wondering if that's why I wasn't meant to be in London right now, I have to figure things out with you. It's what we're supposed to do. This is our chance.

2 comments:

  1. you're a beautiful writer. give me some of your wisdom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally relate to this but I did run and will continue to. I like it here and I like pretending everything is alright. props to you for staying.

    ReplyDelete