Sunday, December 26, 2010

So the unpleasant Christmas surprise is that I've gained like 12 pounds. Probably from all the sushi I've been eating lately. Joke.
But really now, I have to lose like 20 pounds now so this is baaaad. Well, I mostly need to get into shape. Which sucks. And I'm not waiting til New Year's this is starting now.

I've been wanting to write something with substance on this blog but for some reason there is a mental road block right now. I guess I should be honest with you and say that I actually have an alternate blog that is more like a diary. Only a handful of people know the site's address and there is a log in required but it exists. I wonder sometimes if that's part of why I can't write things I'd write there here because it's so sectioned off in my head it's like I can't do it.

I don't know, I think I'm just rambling now. Well I need to get some sleep. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment