Wednesday, December 15, 2010

everyone deserves a second chance, but not a third.

Day 45: A letter to yourself a year ago

Dear Sammy,

There are so many things that I should warn you about. You are almost done with your first semester of college. I think it went pretty well, don’t you? I should tell you that you are going to get the H out of Logan so don’t worry about that. There’s a few boys I should warn you about. I can’t name them by name here but you’re going to get hurt by the end of January so don’t invest yourself too much yet. Also, in the summer time you’ll fall in love. I don’t want to really tell you too much about that because honestly I’m not sure there’s much you can do to prevent the outcome. You also shouldn’t avoid this relationship. It was beautiful while it lasted and I don’t regret it at all, so just look forward to it and love the boy with the caramel skin and warm eyes for as long as you can. Remember everything, take lots of pictures, laugh as much as possible, don’t stress too much, and be impulsive.

Love,

Sammy

Last final tomorrow morning. Kinda scared but mostly excited. Can’t wait for break!

No comments:

Post a Comment