Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 31: Favorite books

z122065030

The Perks of Being a Wallflower has been my favorite book since 8th grade when my good friend Kaylee recommended it to me. I don’t really want this to turn into a book review because you could type the title of the book into Google and achieve the same effect so I’ll leave you with this. This book is incredible. I am 100% sure anyone can relate to it to some extent and I think that is why it’s so powerful.

Also, they’re turning it into a movie and I am livid. I don’t think I’m ever gonna get over it. I really believe this book is not one you can turn into a movie, but I digress.

Just read it if you haven’t.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I recommended you that!! AGES ago. And I don't think I've read it since, but it's still amazing I'm sure. How happy. You should read White Noise, too, now. But that is totally different. And weird. And totally brilliant! Haha.

    ReplyDelete