Monday, December 13, 2010

damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive.

Day 42: A letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to or someone you've lost in another way

I’ve been really fortunate in that I haven’t lost anyone close to me to death yet. I actually am terrified for when it finally happens because I know it’s inevitable and I can’t believe I’ve made it 19 years without losing someone. But then I realize that I have actually lost many people that are close to me, only in ways other than death. I don’t really feel like writing a letter to any of those people though. I feel like the main ones that still hurt me I’ve already written letters to here and I don’t really want to take up more space at this moment dwelling on it. Not here.

It’s finals week and I have two big finals to study for.

I was quite worried about math, but I don’t think it’ll be as bad as I think anymore. Now only to worry about my science one. Bleh. I hope you all ace your finals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment