Saturday, November 6, 2010

day five.

Sorry, I failed last night slash partied it uppp so I forgot to blog.
But lucky for you, that means you get two today. Yay! I'll probably do number six later though so stay tuned...
Also, I wouldn't be a very good student if I didn't throw this in there

GO UTES!!

Day Five: What is your name? What does it mean? Where did it come from?

I feel like you should at least know the first question but, my name is Samantha. Some people actually don't realize that Sammy is short for Samantha but I digress.
Samantha means Listener. I've always really liked the meaning of my name, I think it fits me perfectly.
My name was originally supposed to be Piper but my siblings thought I would get teased so at the last minute they named me Samantha. My mom said she thought of the name because of some soap opera character named Samantha was a beautiful blonde and she went by Sam and my mom thought that was really cool...hahaha. A girl with a boy's name. I don't know, but my middle name is Piper so they still won I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment