Sunday, August 1, 2010

My July

I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore but it's August now, which is absolutely crazy and I wanted to write about my July.

I had the most amazing month of my life. It was the highlight of my summer. Completely special in every way.
I had a wonderful boyfriend throughout the entire month and spent almost everyday with him and it was great. Even though we're not together now I have no regrets about it and I still care about him deeply.
My family got sealed in the Draper temple on July 10. It was definitely a miracle and I am so grateful for that experience and I love my family so much. It was also so fun hanging out with them for a few weeks. It's nice having everyone together.
I went to my first Real game on the 24th which was actually a lot of fun. They also had awesome fireworks.
I finally got a job! I don't actually start til next week but I'm very excited. I get to work in a flower shop, how cool is that?

That's pretty much my life lately. I can't believe summer is almost over and I get to start over at a new school again. It's nuts.

1 comment:

  1. i still read this :)
    you're july sounds great. sounds like you've been living life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete