Sunday, May 9, 2010

College Lessons: Entry 1

Well like I mentioned in my last blog entry I'm planning on doing a series of "Things I Learned My Freshman Year in College". As my title says this is the first entry. And seeing that it is mother's day I thought I would center it around my mom.

Lesson 1:
I learned what an amazing person that my mom is. I think everyone kind of knows that their mom is amazing and loves them but in your teenage years some tend to lose sight of that. I definitely did. I didn't have the best relationship with my mom throughout middle and high school. I tried to rebel and do my own thing or what not and never realized how similar we really are. She had always told me that but it wasn't something that I ever saw myself until I didn't live with her everyday of my life. She is so great. I can't even describe it and I hope I can be like her when I grow up and I'm starting to see it happening already.




1 comment:

  1. dude. college made me respect my mom SO MUCH more too. not living at home, mainly.

    ReplyDelete